- Arrange 20 x 10yrd playing grid split into halves. Arrange with a CB (4), two full backs (2) & (3), a low or holding midfield player (6), and a higher central or attacking midfielder (8).
- Footballs are fed by the coach (or feeder) on the sideline.
- Defenders rotate in on every 2 min work interval and the working group gets to rest.
- Players switch roles after 1 set (5 reps). 2 min work intervals with 1 min rest periods
- Attract pressure in order to create space.
- Triangulation creates multiple passing lines.
- Passing angles & movements to support the ball carrier.
- Penetrating passes that break defending lines.
- Play around a central compact defending block on the sides.
- 6′ CM movements to create supporting angles.
- 3rd man concept.
- Tempo & speed of play.
- limit the touches of specific positions. (i.e. CB & CM ).
- 5vs2 (Addition of a CM / Pivot).
- 1 touch restriction for the possession team.